2009년 1월1일부로 $299 로 소비자가 400,000원으로 인상됩니다
This best-selling resource has a worldwide reputation as the leader in its field. Focusing on human immunology and biology, while also reporting on scientific experimentation and advancement, it provides comprehensive coverage of state-of-the-art basic science as well as authoritative guidance on the practical aspects of day-to-day diagnosis and management. This new edition includes 700 full-color illustrations and a new, more accessible format to make finding information a snap for the busy practitioner. And this Expert Consult Edition offers online access to the complete contents of the 2-volume set, fully searchable, and much more.
“Middleton's Allergy has no peer and should be included in any library requiring a compendium on allergic diseases.”—JAMA, review of previous edition
- Includes a glossary of allergy and immunology for quick and easy reference.
- Contains keypoints and clinical pearls highlighted to find important information quickly.
- links to useful online resources both for you and for your patients.
- Offers contributions from hundreds of international authorities for world-class expertise in overcoming any clinical challenge.
New to this Edition
- Contains 400 new illustrations, 700 in all, to better illustrate complex immunology.
- Covers the very latest in the field, including hot topics such as food allergy and immunotherapy.
- Includes the latest guidelines from The National Asthma Education and Prevention Program (NAEPP).
- Utilizes a new, more user-friendly full-color format for easier reference.
- Includes online access to the entire contents of the book, fully searchable, with links to MEDLINE abstracts for all of the references.
Edited by N. Franklin Adkinson, Jr., MD, Professor of Medicine and Training Program Director, Division of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, The Johns Hopkins Asthma and Allergy Center, The Hopkins Bayview Medical Campus, Baltimore, MD; William W. Busse, MD, Professor of Medicine, University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics; Head, Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Department of Medicine, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Madison, WI; Bruce S. Bochner, MD, Professor of Medicine, The Johns Hopkins Asthma and Allergy Center, The Hopkins Bayview Medical Campus, Baltimore, MD; Stephen T. Holgate, MD, DSc, FRCP, FRCPE, MRC, Clinical Professor of Immunopharmacology, Southampton General Hospital School of Medicine, University of Southampton, Southampton, UK; F. Estelle R. Simons, MD, FRCPC, Professor, Department of Pediatrics and Child Health, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada; and Robert F. Lemanske, Jr., MD, Professor of Pediatrics and Medicine; Head, Division of Pediatric Allergy, Immunology, and Rheumatology; University of Wisconsin Hospitals & Clinics,