This book should be a “Must Read” to doctors who see Asian retinal patients.
· Presents full-color images that capture various retinal diseases from Asians.
· Learns about common and rare retinal clinical cases and its treatment process
· Features patients’ history taking, fundus exam and ancillary imaging tests for retinal specialists in a clinic
· Makes the best use of new imaging techniques including wide-field fundus camera and SD-OCT
· Enhances your understanding of the nature of Asian retinal diseases
· Benefit from the knowledge and experience of retinal specialists in the Korean Retina Society
· Unique!! A great combination of text and atlas
· Comfortable to read and practically informative to medical residents and retinal specialists